Saturday, July 5, 2008

Weekend pictures

I'm probably the meanest mom ever, but both my boys were sound asleep while the rest of us were enjoying fireworks from mom and dad's porch. It doesn't get dark here until 9:30 or 10:00, and that's just too late for a two-year-old and a two-month-old! The fireworks were so amazing! Mom and Dad have such a beautiful view; we must have seen a dozen different displays.

Here are some pictures of typical Amick life.

Daddy and Andrew pulling weeds. (i.e., Giving me a break.)



Trying to focus on mommy's hands.



Watching the U.S. Olympic trials. (SWIMMING POOL!)



A big brother's kisses are not always welcome. :)



My son is too cool for his Elmo sun hat and sunglasses.



That's all for now. Can I just say that I *love* a long weekend?!?!?!!? It has been so wonderful to have Matthew here, spending time with me and the boys and helping like he always does.

No comments: