Monday, March 26, 2012

30-Day Bloggity Blogness: Day 26

Day 26: Your Dream Wedding

I got married on November 12, 2000.

It was, honestly, my dream wedding.

My dad walked me down the aisle, gave me away, and then turned around and performed the ceremony.

It was at gorgeous Patten Chapel, at UTC, where Matthew and I met.

(The following are pictures I found online. We didn't have a digital camera until late 2004, and I don't know how to use my scanner, so this is all you're getting.)



It actually snowed lightly the morning of my wedding, though by the 2:00 start time, there was only chilly air as a reminder.

My bridesmaids, Cara, Tara, and Joyce, all wore purple, and I wore an off-the-shoulder white dress.

I was surrounded by family and friends, and I was marrying my best friend.

You can't get any more "dream wedding" than that, in my opinion.



1 comment:

Maureen said...

Awww, that's so sweet. The way you feel about Matthew is the way I feel about my husband. There's nothing better than knowing you married the absolute right person! I didn't have a shadow of a doubt on my wedding day and I can tell you didn't either. That's the way all couples should feel. There's no reason for 'cold feet' if it's right.