Friday, March 16, 2012

30-Day Bloggity Blogness: Day 16

Day 16: Dream house

Somedays, I wish I lived here:

With a maid. And a cook. And lots of alone time in the ginormous library.

Other days I wish I lived here:


With a maid. And a cook. And lots of alone time right there in the sunshine.

Hmmm...I'm picking up a theme here...

Anyway, truth be told, I am living in my dream house. We bought our current house almost five years ago, and I think we'll always be here.

We have lots of room, a large, fenced-in yard, and a flat neighborhood perfect for running.

Are there things about my house I'd like to change? Sure! I'd love a larger (two-door) garage. I'd love an attic or a basement with some storage. I'd love an island with a bar in my kitchen. (I have the island but no bar.) I'd love a bigger workout room. (With a treadmill that wasn't broken by my Roadrunner husband.)

But I love it here.

We have 5-6 bedrooms, 3 baths, an open-floor plan, and plenty of closets.

Sadly, though, no maid. No cook. And hardly any alone time that doesn't involve a bathroom.

But that's okay.

I think I'll stay.






1 comment:

Maureen said...

I love your house. It's beautiful and has great curb appeal! I wouldn't move either if I were you.