Tuesday, February 7, 2012

All of these kids are someone's Benjamin

I know I am behind on updating my three blog readers (lol) on our California trip and my third half marathon.

But before I do that (because, frankly, I have laundry to do and kids to watch), I wanted to remind you that I am running a fourth half marathon in 2.5 weeks.

This one's for a cause.

It's for the local Special Olympics.

Up until last night, I was in the lead at $585, but now someone new emerged and already has $600. Yikes! Won't you please donate? Even $5 or $10 helps. Or you could go all out and give $100!

Just click here: http://www.active.com/donate/SpecialOlympics2012/AAmick3

Scroll down past the ridiculously cute picture of Benjamin and follow the directions in the box. They take credit card or debit card.

Thank you in advance!!

No comments: