Monday, March 14, 2011

Happy Pi Day to Me!

Today is March 14.

3-14

3.14

Remember Pi from high school math class? 3.14?

Anyway, today is my birthday. My 34th birthday.

Here is some interesting information about the day I was born:

Monday, March 14, 1977

Top Songs for 1977

Sir Duke by Stevie Wonder
You Light Up My Life by Debby Boone
Star Wars Theme/Cantina Band by Meco
Best of My Love by Emotions
I Just Want to Be Your Everything by Andy Gibb
How Deep Is Your Love by Bee Gees

1977 Prices

Bread: $0.32/loaf
Milk: $1.44/gal
Eggs: $1.30/doz
Car: $5,814
Gas: $0.64/gal
House: $54,200
Stamps: $0.13/ea
Avg Income: $18,264/yr
Min Wage: $2.30/hr
DOW Avg: 831

-------------------------
We had a party last night at my house with family, and guess what I got???

Money to go toward this:


My very own iPod Touch.

I am giddy! Thank you to my wonderful family!

I've been living in the dark ages and still listen to (gasp!) CDs. I have hours and hours of work ahead of me, organizing songs in my iTunes library. I also look forward to running with this thing with the mac daddy arm band I just ordered off Amazon.
Tonight, Matthew is out of town, so I am going to get my Free Birthday Burger (and fries!) from Ruby Tuesday To Go. I shall enjoy that and some leftover birthday cake on my couch tonight as my precious babies sleep in their beds.

Happy Birthday to me! Thank you all for being great bloggy friends. :)

4 comments:

Aishlea said...

Happy Birthday!!! :)

Wendy said...

Happy PI Day to you!!!!

gwen said...

Happy Birthday! It's my mom's too, I'll have to share the PI day info. Please keep posting, you are hilarious!

tarynddavidson said...

happy "late" birthday! :)
you need to get the Words With Friends app and play me.... search username "Taryndactyl"