Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I'm partied out

Just a quick note to let you know that today was a wonderful day. Andrew had so much fun with his friends, family, and all the cake. His presents were wonderful, and my feet and legs are so sore from hardly sitting down all day. But we feel so blessed to have so many wonderful people in our lives.

Today was so jam-packed and tomorrow is pretty full, too, so it will probably be a few days before I can post pics or stories about the parties. But just know that if you were there, we were so glad. And if we weren't, you were most likely missed. ;)

Benjamin and I are going to a Down syndrome seminar tomorrow from 12 to 1. I hope to meet some other parents and show off my little man who is STARTING TO CRAWL ALREADY. His PT is going to be so excited on Thursday!

For those of you on Facebook, I already posted some pictures last night of the finished cake and of Andrew putting together the goody bags. More pictures to come later on the blog and on FB.

Love you all!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

rock on party momma we had a blast!

Aishlea said...

Hi, Angela! You left me a comment after finding me on Kelly's blog. So nice to meet you! :)