Thursday, May 24, 2012

Cathy is ah-mazing

Many of you know Cathy of Cathy's Creations.
I consider her one of my dearest friends.

She is from Boston.
She has a husband and two sons.
She has a regular job.
But she also runs an Internet jewelry company. You may remember her best as the maker of the infamous Poop Bracelet. (You can read more about that here.)


Well, Cathy's heart is for children. Children who need help. She is one of THE most generous people I have ever met in my life.

Yep. I've met her.

Twice.

I even stayed at her house.

Here we are last month, on a Segway tour in Boston. (That's me in the front, Cathy in the sexy pink helmet, and Funny Jenn behind us. She's my favorite Canadian, just ahead of Anne of Green Gables.)


There are many bracelets that are made for a specific cause. If Down syndrome awareness is something that is near and dear to your heart, you might want to purchase the Benjamin Down Syndrome Awareness Bracelet. For each bracelet purchased, $5 will be donated toward the National Down Syndrome Society (NDSS).

I am here to tell you that if you need a beautiful bracelet or some earrings, you need to head over to Cathy's Creations and find yourself something. Then find something for your mom, your sister, and your great-aunt Ruthie. Then send me something. Because believe it or not, my poop bracelet doesn't go with every outfit.


2 comments:

Jenn said...

and here I thought poop was so versatile. How could it not go with everything?

JILL said...

Y'all could be the ad for segway tours... how could anyone not want to go on one after seeing the 3 of you having so much fun??

I also love that the F is capitalized. I did hear her tell someone the other day that her middle name is Jenn. :-)