Sunday, June 30, 2013

Forget BlogLovin (and Google Reader)--Say hello to Feedly

Since today is the last day for Google Reader, I wanted to let you know that I found a replacement that is awesome! 

I tried it out, but don't really like BlogLovin that much because the iPhone app is hard to use and I couldn't find a way to sort from oldest to newest. (I *have* to read posts in chronological order.) 

But today I found one that I like even better than Google Reader! You can arrange chronologically, I love the way my blogs are organized on my (laptop) screen, and the iPhone app is killer! 

Today is the very last day to export your subscriptions from Google Reader, so you need to do it NOW! It literally took a few clicks. 

In fact, I like it so much that I just might start blogging more. Stay tuned. 

No comments: