Wednesday, March 14, 2012

30-Day Bloggity Blogness: Day 14

Day 14: A picture of you last year - how have you changed?


How appropriate!

Today is my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today, March 14, 2012, I turn 35 years old.

Wow.

Last year, on my 34th birthday, my life was slightly different but not horribly. None of my kids were in school yet, so my day-to-day life was a bit more stressful.

I had begun running and had completed two 5Ks, but I was still very new and couldn't run more than three miles or so at a time.

Now I've run 12 races: 6 5Ks, 1 8K, 1 10K, and 4 half marathons. With the exception of when I'm sick (hellooooo last week), I run three times a week. I have several races (5Ks, a 10K, and a 15K) coming up, and I look forward to running them. I look forward to running.


I weigh probably about 25-30 pounds less today than I did on my 34th birthday. I have a much healthier outlook on what I eat and drink.

Here's a picture of me last year:



I'm pretty sure those jeans were a size 16. Or maybe 14s and they were tight.

Last week I wore my size 12s comfortably around the house.

But I had just lost six pounds in two days from the stomach bug, so you have to keep that in mind. :)
That's probably the thing that's changed the most about my life.

No comments: