Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Good news! Lazy and productive are not mutually exclusive.

I’m totally productive yet lazy today.

Meaning, I’m very lazy about the things I *should* be doing, like vacuuming my floors (NOT gonna happen) or cleaning up toys from the past three days that are still scattered all over my floors (not a prayer).

But it's not like I'm sitting on the couch under a warm Christmas blanket watching cheesy Lifetime Christmas movies (that was yesterday).

I've been very productive on what I want to be productive on (blogging, listening to year-old Harry Potter podcasts, throwing my shoes at the cats who are bugging me).

Oh, and soaking up every second with my sweet yet VERY MISCHIEVOUS toddler.



I swear, he is vastly different than my other boys,

Who are, now that I think about it, very different from each other.

Hmmm...it's almost like they're individuals.

Whoa. That is too much to digest right now.

Speaking of digestion, I need to fix lunch for the Littles. Benjamin's bus will be here soon, and I still need to change the font color on my blog.

It's ALLLL about priorities, people.

1 comment:

JILL said...

Lovin' the bright colored font! And I really like the yellow on the right... the left, not as much. :-) Can't please all the people all of the time, eh?