Thursday, November 3, 2011

Randomness

The other day Matthew and I were talking about music or movies or something.
The topic of Zach Galifianakis came up and how he supposedly told Ke$ha to her face that her "music is really bad."

Matthew thought about it for a second and replied, "I bet Zach Galifianakis would make a good homeless person."

----------------------------------------------------

Matthew and I have a habit after we run races.

We scour the race results for people we know OR people we saw at the race to check how they did.

If a stranger stands out to us because of an interesting outfit or a particular habit (wearing a Camelbak for a 5K, for example), we try to remember his/her bib number to look him/her up later.

Just to see.

Because we're curious and nosy like that.

After one of our races this summer, I noticed an interesting thing.

There were two women who ran the race whose names stood out to me.

Their names?

Courtney Cox and Katye Perry

Yes, spelled just like that.

It's like Katy Perry took an "e" from Courteney Cox so they could run a 10K in Chattanooga without being discovered.

I'm onto you, ladies.

I'm onto you.

3 comments:

Aishlea said...

hahahaha!! You're like a private detective! :)

I can't wait to see you at the race in Dec!! We have to plan some dinner the night before!

JILL said...

I'm nosy like that, too. But, I'll never be looking up fellow runner's times.

Wendy said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one nosy like that. I'm with Jill in that I don't think I'll ever be looking up fellow runners' times either.