Friday, March 18, 2011

Birthday Weekend Part Two--Sunday

So Saturday I got a haircut, went to lunch with my boys, took a nap, and went for a walk with my boys.

A great day!

Sunday, the day before my actual birthday, I started out by making my birthday desserts. Cake cookies and a chocolate cake.

Family was coming over at 5:00 for a birthday meal, and we had to be prepared. Like Scar.

I had a little help, which I loved.


My mom and I did a bunch of running around, and I bought some shirts at Kohl's. (Sadly, I will be returning most of them because the one that I already wore and washed shrunk about an inch. #fail)

We ordered pizza and had some yummy pasta salad and baked cheese and spinach dip. A fun time was had by all.

For those of you who know my family, I'll give you one guess as to who switched the candles...


I'm not sure, but I think Andrew might be doing the Macarena. I love that dance. And I loved 1995.


The singing of "Happy Birthday" is always fun with this crew. Justin sets the pace.
Andrew was pointing to me, in case anyone wondered whose birthday it was.


Thomas and his cousin Ava, who is about four months younger.
She just heard he is TPB and she is clearly ticked.
He's laughing because he has a stinky diaper.

I love my sweet Baby B!


It was evidently time to pile on top of one of your parents because Justin and Andrew did just that.
Can you find my mom? Ha!


The party ended and we put the boys to bed. It was so fun!!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

happy birthday again... i love hearing all about your celebrations!!! if i ever make it down for a visit, i am totally going to steak and shake... sounds good!!!

also, i love your new do... very stylish!! enjoy being 34! i'll be joining you soon enough!!!

tarynddavidson said...

i love this. you are a great writer... keeps me entertained!