Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Oh, Libby, you're speaking my language

I found Libby's blog awhile back. There's no telling. In fact, I read so many blogs these days, it is rare that I can remember where I found them.

Anyway, Libby's life is freakishly similar to mine. Except she eats healthy and doesn't let her boys watch a lot of TV. lol

She has three boys. A four-year-old, a two-year-old, and a newborn. The middle son has Down syndrome.

Her latest blog post had me in tears.

But good tears.

If you're a mom, especially to a newborn, go read this. But don't say I didn't warn you.

http://blessingsandglory.wordpress.com/2010/02/02/pity-party-for-one-please/

4 comments:

kristi said...

Awesome! Thanks for the great find.

Monica Crumley said...

Great blog post... thanks for sharing.

Sarah said...

Oh. Ouch. Different.

mlfont said...

Angela, I love Libby's blog! She always knows how to get me to remember what it is all about. I hold far too many pity parties!Hugs to you and your family!