Enter the bullet points.
- I'm now 24 1/2 weeks pregnant and I am tired.
- November was hard. Really hard. Benjamin was sick the entire month. It was almost more than I could take, physically but especially emotionally. I had a breakdown on Thanksgiving. It was just a really dark time. I'll blog more about it later. I keep thinking about blogging about it, if that helps for anything.
- Speaking of thinking about blogging, I do have several posts spinning around in my head about how having a diagnosis is a double-edged sword, about how now b/c of Benjamin I have new worries about this new baby and its impact on my life. I will hopefully one day put those thoughts into actual posts.
- I am now singing, "You spin me right round, baby
right round like a record, baby
Right round round round..."
- I just had my last high-risk OB appt today where they did a very detailed ultrasound of TomKat's heart. All looked great. Perfect four-chambered heart, all the valves perfect, heartbeat 166 bpm.
- I am in full swing of Christmas-time activities, including shopping, wrapping gifts, watching movies, listening to music, etc.
- We are less than three weeks away from our trip to Disney World! I am excited but nervous b/c of my pregnant state.
That's basically it. Just wanted to let you know that I am still around. I am still reading blogs and am on Facebook every day. I will try to blog soon.