Wednesday, June 24, 2009

World Country Traveler

I have lots of fun pictures from my trip to the beach, but unfortunately, I have ZERO time to post any of them or talk about my wonderful, relaxing, kid-free week at the beach. Why? Because I am nuts. And I am getting in my van early tomorrow morning with my mom, my younger brother, and both my boys to drive 12+ hours to Texas for only a few days. My older brother, his wife, and their four kids are also going in their car. My mom's family lives there, and we are all very excited for five whirlwind days of family, food, and fun. Sadly, two of those days will be in the car. LOL

So stay tuned for a big picture post sometime next week. When I recover.

:)

3 comments:

CJ Field said...

Next week? Don't you mean next MONTH?? I'd need at least a month to recover! Have fun!!

Stephanie said...

still waiting!

Angie Willey said...

Hi, My name is Angie and I also have a Benjamin at home with Ds. He is 15 months old. I just found your blog. Looking forward to follwing it as we have a few things in common.