Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I am not dead nor have I forgotten you

This will not be the update some of you have been waiting for, as it is after 10:00 and I am just exhausted. But I wanted to tell you that I DO plan to update my blog sometime soon.

I think my perfectionism makes it hard to blog sometimes. I want each post to be full of just the right amount of wit and realism, complete with pictures. But my life is kind of busy right now, and by the time the boys are in bed, I am tired and have lots to do.

But we are doing well. Here are some teasers to keep you coming back for more:

--Somebody has TEETH!
--Christmas elves and the Twelve Days of Christmas
--Andrew's first movie
--I'm taking a week off from cleaning the house! LOL

Hope to blog soon. Real soon. Probably within the next day or two.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have lost my blogging mojo lately too. I think the holidays and two kids kind of drain you a bit too much to have anything to offer the blogosphere. Besides that ever since I hit my all-time viewer high of 989 hits in one day (Black Friday) I have been disappointed in my mere 100 daily readers. Does that make me ungrateful?

Megan said...

I am so jealous! We're still waiting on teeth here.

Anonymous said...

Look forward to seeing that blog!

The Chappelears said...

You know... the holidays just suck all the time out of the day and don't leave much left over... don't they? :-)

Kristen said...

Yay on the teeth!! As for the hiatus, I get that. I took like 3 weeks away from my blog and it was ALL about perfectionism for me. That and I felt like no one noticed I had gone "missing." So know that I have missed your updates, but am willing to wait for when you're ready. :)